From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Generated Manifest files
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 12:15:47 GMT
> How about:
> BUNDLE_HEADER("Bundle-**SymbolicName" "bndtools.core;singleton:=**true")
> BUNDLE_HEADER("Bundle-Version" "1.2.3-whatever")
> BUNDLE_HEADERS("Bla" "bla42")
> With:
> - BUNDLE_HEADER a simple header, with the latest specified one overriding
> any specified before.
> - BUNDLE_HEADERS an accumulating header
> There is no Map structure in CMake, only lists, so this is rather
difficualt. With some string handling something could probably be made, but
it isn't trivial. Also, in your idea the keys are free format, eg up to the
user. In my case I expect them to follow some predefined variables.

I could probably make something like:
BUNDLE_HEADER(BUNDLE_SYMBOLICNAME "bndtools.core;singleton:=**true")

BUNDLE_HEADERS("Bla" "bla42")

Since for the extra headers no additional checks are done they can simply
be handled as a string (after concatenation). The others are needed for
checking/replacement towards the final manifest, and thus these predefined
variables are now also hardcoded in the manifest generation part.

I don't mind looking into making this more flexible, and would like to have
it, but is this last idea good enough for now?

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis