From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Celix: A Shepherd's View
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 08:12:28 GMT

Great work! I'll walk through the changes somewhere this weekend to check
> nothing is missing.

I've look through all of them, and everything seems to be ok.

One thing I want to do, is to aks our logo designer if he wants to add the
TM to the original file. This way we won't end up with different version
(with and without the trademark symbol).

> I also will come back on the release and the next report we have to write.

This will probably be somewhere this week, if you (Pepijn) have some time
to pick up the report, that would be great!

I'd like to make the release candidate myself, as a exercise to get the
whole process. I've already set up all needed keys etc.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis