From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject [VOTE] Release celix-0.0.1-incubating
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2012 19:40:50 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to start the vote for the first release of Celix!
The last few months we have been working on this release.
Most of the time went into cleaning up sources, getting the required
files into the correct place etc.

The source release file and signatures can be found on:

Before voting please review the section,
"What are the ASF requirements on approving a release?", at

Since this is the first release made by Celix, please do an extensive check,
to verify all is correct. If all checks out and looks good, I will call the
vote on
the general list.

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Disapprove the release (please provide specific comments)

With kind regards,

Alexander Broekhuis