From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Build issues
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 08:13:22 GMT
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your interest in Celix.

I've spent some time this week setting up a build environment but I've been
> having issues with cpack. The shared objects are not being added to any of
> the bundles. If I add them manually the bundles are fine. Has anyone else
> ran into this issue? I also occasionally get multiple manifests files in a
> single bundle (which should be impossible since they have the same name &
> path).

How are you running the build? I know of an existing similar problem when
using multiple jobs (-j). When using the CMake Eclipse file generator the
-j option is passed to make by default (in the Eclipse configuration).

I haven't checked how to disable this in the generation, but as a
workaround you can simply remove the -j from the Make command in Eclipse.
Also when compiling via the command line, simply don't use -j.

Instead of disabling -j I want to put some time in making the build
paralel. I don't think it will be a big problem to fix.

If this is not helping, could you provide some more info on how you are
building? What system etc.

Good luck!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis