From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Build issues
Date Sun, 16 Sep 2012 18:17:05 GMT
Hi Tyler,

Somehow it's ccmake causing the problem.

Could you post the command you use to generate the build files?

> If I generate the makefiles with
> just cmake everything is fine. I was building by running ccmake and turning
> on all of the build options. I have to run some tests and see which setting
> is causing the problem.

All I can think of is something related to paralel builds. I tried building
the current version using ccmake (and the default makefile generator) and
didn't have any problems.

If you found something more please let me know.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis