From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Preparing code base for a release
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2012 09:13:58 GMT
Hi all,

The last view days I've been working on the codebase to make it suitable
for a release.

Things I have done:
* Update all headers (license and source headers) to the correct format.
  This includes replacing all personal names with a reference to the Celix
Project Team.
* Removed the Eclipse files (project and launch files.
  These files are not portable enough to be added to the repo.
  I've tested the CMake project file generation, this works but.. see some
remarks in a previous email.
* Created the LICENSE file
  This needs some extra checking. As far as I can tell I have added all
license for specific files we use in the codebase.
* Created the KEYS file
  For signing the release a key is needed, I created one for myself and
added it to the KEYS file.

While a lot has been done already, many more points are needed. [1]
contains extensive documentation detailing what is needed for a release.
I will start working through the document and write down a list of open

Is there  someone who can check the current codebase for issues related to
the list of items already done and provide some feedback? Maybe/probably I
missed some files/things.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis