From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: Board Report
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2012 19:57:19 GMT
>> and I think it wise to mention that we are very close to a first release,
> I personally think "very close" is quite optimistic. We need to do quite
> some work to get things going.. I'll try to send an update on this later
> today/tomorrow..

Yeah you are right "very close' is a bit optimistic, that said I think
it could be wise to split up to work - for a "optimal" release - even
more to get a release as early as possible.
IMO Celix is good enough for people to try it out and hopefully
generate more community.

But we can discus this later after you post the update ;)

View raw message