From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Re: Building Device Access
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 11:17:45 GMT
On Wed, Jun 20, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Alexander Broekhuis
<> wrote:
> Hi,
> Yeah I did build it. For me building and running the example works fine.
> In the build files you setup a link directory to a directory in the source
> root called "framework/lib". Furthermore libraries are used
> as: ${CELIX_LIBRARY} which isn't set by anyone.
> Can it be that you either forgot to commit something, or still have the old
> device access structure mixed with Celix?
> With CMake and Device Access being a subproject, there is no need to set a
> link directory or create variables for project libraries. So the
> "link_directories" should be removed, and the ${CELIX_LIBRARY} etc should
> be renamed to simply the library name. CMake sets up the link paths
> correctly.

Strange, you are correct ${CELIX_LIBRARY} is should be renamed, I
changed this. I'm still not clear why everything was building on my
system... I did a clean checkout of the Celix and used the attached in the JIRA issue.

@Alexander: Do you still have a build problem ?

>> Thanks,
>> Pepijn
> --