From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Building Device Access
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2012 10:09:36 GMT

Yeah I did build it. For me building and running the example works fine.

In the build files you setup a link directory to a directory in the source
root called "framework/lib". Furthermore libraries are used
as: ${CELIX_LIBRARY} which isn't set by anyone.

Can it be that you either forgot to commit something, or still have the old
device access structure mixed with Celix?

With CMake and Device Access being a subproject, there is no need to set a
link directory or create variables for project libraries. So the
"link_directories" should be removed, and the ${CELIX_LIBRARY} etc should
be renamed to simply the library name. CMake sets up the link paths

> Thanks,
> Pepijn

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis