From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject [IP-CLEARANCE] Celix Device Access
Date Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:54:17 GMT
Hi all,

Following the acceptation of the Device Access donation I would now like to
get the IP-Clearance.

- The donation can be found on Jira issue CELIX-29: [1]
- The IP-Clearance form has been added to the website: [2]
- The donation has been accepted by the community: [3]

The clearance passes by lazy consensus if no -1 votes are being casts
within the next 72 hours.

Even though this vote passes by lazy consensus, I would like to hear from
someone if I've followed the process correctly and if the form has been
filled in correctly etc. Especially since this is the first donation and
clearance for Celix.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis