From Ferry Huberts <>
Subject Re: Project structure
Date Fri, 22 Jun 2012 14:18:16 GMT

On 22-06-12 15:16, Alexander Broekhuis wrote:
> Hi All,
> I've added some basic support for this. It follows the methods proposed by
> Sascha.
> When running a configure (ccmake or cmake-gui) BUILD_{NAME} options can be
> selected to enable sub projects. The sub projects enable the required
> dependencies by them self.
> One draw-back I noticed so far, if a sub-project is disabled, the
> dependencies aren't. So these have to be disabled via ccmake/cmake-gui.
> Please send some feedback if this works, if there any improvements etc!

ok, being a complete newbie to cmake, I'm baffled how to build the other
stuff after these changes...

Perhaps this could be described in the BUILDING file that was just added?
Also, the web page about building could be moved into BUILDING, and
amended to included the openslp dependency?

Ferry Huberts

View raw message