From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Invitation: C++ support and joining forces
Date Sun, 06 May 2012 12:08:50 GMT
Hi all,

In the original invitation I completely forgot to mention the date for the
meeting. The meeting has been planned for the 22nd May and will probably
take the whole day. Starting time hasn't been decided yet, so I will send
that along with the details to all participants!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis