From Pepijn Noltes <>
Subject Device Access donation
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 15:42:25 GMT
Hi All,

As already mentioned we (Thales Netherlands) wants to donate the OSGi
Device Access implementation to Celix.

I still have some questions in how to do this. As far I know we need
to do the following:

1 Sign and send a Individual Contributor License Agreement (ICLA)
2 Sign and send a Corporate CLA (CCLA)
3 Get approval for device access of one of the PMCs
4 Sign and send a Software Grant Agreement for the device access (SGA)

Is this list correct? And when and how should we provide the source code ?

My idea was to create a Jira issue and attach a patch to that, but I
am not sure if we need to sign a agreement before we can do that.

View raw message