From MULDER Frank Willem <>
Subject GTK usage & MacOS & cmake
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 07:33:27 GMT

          In a message of 29 august 2011 to the Celix developer mailing list, I described
a cmake problem under MacOS X.
It concerned the linking phase of a Celix/GTK application by cmake.
I recently heard that this problem was solved by a Celix developer.

If this problem has been solved, can there be a follow-up of the mail of 29 august 2011 in
which the solution is explained?

Thanks: Frank Mulder

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).

Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under
number 06061578.