From MULDER Frank Willem <>
Subject add resource file to bundle
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 10:21:54 GMT

                I wonder how I can add a resource file to a bundle in the celix 'cmake' environment.
There currently is a 'bundle(...)' command, but how do I tell this command to add the resource

Thanks: Frank

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).

Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under
number 06061578.