From VAN HEES Rene <>
Subject RE: Board report july
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 13:50:25 GMT
Hi Alexander,

First a big sorry for the delay.

I would like to point out that we - from Thales Sensors (Netherlands) - really would like
to use an enabling technology like Service Oriented Architecture in the very near future in
all software domains of our RADAR systems.  Especially in the Real Time domain, Celix plays
a major role in our roadmap. Celix is in the position of connecting the currently closed embedded
(major C oriented) world to the more open Java based 'systems' world. We see a major added
(business) value for mixing / using the services over the domains.

So, yes, we (will) work on Celix for sure. Keep up the good work (and spread the word ;-).

Best regards,

René van Hees
Software Technical Authority
Thales Sensors

+31 (0)74 248 2916
+31 (0)6 38829000

Haaksbergerstraat 49
7554 PA Hengelo

The Netherlands

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender and delete it.

Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of this email or its attachment(s) is
Thales Nederland BV will not accept liability for any damage caused by this email or its attachment(s).

Thales Nederland BV is seated in Hengelo and is registered at the Chamber of Commerce under
number 06061578.

View raw message