From Marcel Offermans <>
Subject Re: Board report july
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:39:01 GMT
Hi Alexander,

On 11 Jul 2011, at 9:08 , Alexander Broekhuis wrote:

> For the July board report I'd like to know who is using/looking at Celix.
> Especially since the mailing list remains rather silent, and community
> growth is an important aspect of the incubator process.

So far I've mentioned Celix to several people and there does seem to be an interest. Admittedly,
most have not found their way to the mailing list yet so maybe we should put some focus on
explaining why this is important. Your presentation at ApacheCon is definitely a step in the
right direction in trying to grow the community, and I would mention that in the board report
as well.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message