From "J.W. Janssen" <>
Subject Re: Board report july
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 19:25:17 GMT

On 11-07-11 09:08, Alexander Broekhuis wrote:
> For the July board report I'd like to know who is using/looking at Celix.
> Especially since the mailing list remains rather silent, and community
> growth is an important aspect of the incubator process.

I've been lurking the list for some time now. I've serious interest in
this project, though not much time to invest in it at the moment. I
think there's a lot of potential for this project, so keep up the good work!

   Jan Willem Janssen <j dot w dot janssen at lxtreme dot nl>

   "When I wrote this, only God and I understood what I was doing
    Now, God only knows"
    -- Karl Weierstrass

View raw message