From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Unloading or lack thereof, aka dlclose
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2011 13:27:50 GMT
Hi Francois,

> Hello list,
> I'm interested in SOA frameworks for embedded devices, and WSN development.

Thanks for your interest, I hope Celix can offer something useful for you

> I've been reading through the source code and noticed nothing was ever unloaded.
> I was wondering if this was either intentional (and what's the rationale behind this),
or either just not-done-yet-but-on-the-TODO-list ?

This is definitely something that is on the todo list. Following the
OSGi spec, during a bundle uninstall, everything from that bundle
should be closed and unloaded.

At the moment there is no TODO list somewhere, might be a good thing
to at to the website.

Kind regards,

Alexander Broekhuis

View raw message