From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Re: Incubator Board Report
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 06:55:53 GMT

I've added the board report to the celix wiki:

If there are no comments I will add the report to the incubator wiki
later this morning.

> Quoting from the generic e-mail about board reports, a report should contain:
>>> Your report should contain the following:

I always use this list, but was looking for items I might have mist
(like the EclipseCon talk in the last report).

>> Also looking at Apache APR as abstraction for the OS's on which Celix
>> can be used (currently only linux).
> Question: does it make sense to try and reach out to the APR community to ask their help
or advice about this?

At the moment I've replaced some of the file handling to APR. This
seems to work, and I think I will continue with it.
What would be interesting is to see if we want to port celix to some
sort of DSP (for example TI SYS/BIOS), if APR supports this, or else,
what is needed to add support for it.

Either way, I think it would (at least) be a good idea to mention it.
Since I've only done a few things, I haven't done this yet.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis

View raw message