From Marcel Offermans <>
Subject Re: Incubator Board Report
Date Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:36:25 GMT
Hello Alexander,

Just as a formality, you should not add my name to the 'signed off by' automatically. ;)

Other than that, I have nothing more to add to the report. Give it a bit of time to allow
others to comment, preferably start the report a bit earlier next time and then add it to
the incubator wiki later today.

Greetings, Marcel

On 9 Feb 2011, at 7:55 , Alexander Broekhuis wrote:

> I've added the board report to the celix wiki:
> If there are no comments I will add the report to the incubator wiki
> later this morning.
>> Quoting from the generic e-mail about board reports, a report should contain:
> I always use this list, but was looking for items I might have mist
> (like the EclipseCon talk in the last report).
>>> Also looking at Apache APR as abstraction for the OS's on which Celix
>>> can be used (currently only linux).
>> Question: does it make sense to try and reach out to the APR community to ask their
help or advice about this?
> At the moment I've replaced some of the file handling to APR. This
> seems to work, and I think I will continue with it.
> What would be interesting is to see if we want to port celix to some
> sort of DSP (for example TI SYS/BIOS), if APR supports this, or else,
> what is needed to add support for it.
> Either way, I think it would (at least) be a good idea to mention it.
> Since I've only done a few things, I haven't done this yet.
> --
> Met vriendelijke groet,
> Alexander Broekhuis

View raw message