From Marcel Offermans <>
Subject Re: Celix website and logo
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 22:49:51 GMT
Hello Alexander,

On 16 Feb 2011, at 23:25 , Alexander Broekhuis wrote:

> Today the new Celix website ( went
> live, this website is build using the new Apache CMS.

Look great, excellent job!

> For now the site has been tested using Safari and Firefox (4.0beta).
> I hope everyone likes the website and logo, if there are bugs/problems
> please let me know.

Just checked the site on Windows 7 with IE8, all the important bits are working. Two things
did not:

1) the menu does not have rounded corners
2) the submenu Documentation/Examples does not open to show "Hello world"

#1 is just cosmetic, #2 is no problem since if you just go to examples, you will see the Hello
World example anyway.

> Looking forward to you reactions/comments!

I think this is an excellent start.

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message