From Alexander Broekhuis <>
Subject Source in SVN
Date Fri, 24 Dec 2010 18:30:19 GMT
Hi all,

As most of you probably already noticed, I've added to existing source
to SVN. This is the source for which the software grant is given.

I'm working on clean-up and adding the Apache header to the files,

For the next steps I would like to make a list of what is needed. So
feel free to give ideas etc.

One of the things I would like to do, is to split the project and
separate the examples from the framework. Currently everything is
build in a single CMake project, and it would be easier to have a
separate build for only the framework.

Have a nice Christmas and a good new year to all of you!

With kind regards,

Alexander Broekhuis

View raw message