incubator-cayenne-dev mailing list archives

From Andrus Adamchik <and...@objectstyle.org>
Subject Planning graduation...
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 21:28:42 GMT
I just updated our incubator status page, and we are looking really
good:

http://incubator.apache.org/projects/cayenne.html

Here is a short summary of our incubation progress:

* we came in to the incubator this March as an open source project
with strong existing meritocracy procedures and extensive code base
* we migrated 100% of the infrastructure to Apache
* we collected all CLA's (and rewrote those few pieces of code where
we couldn't find the authors)
* and finally we made a 2.0.1 release that sailed smoothly through
the approval process

Looks like Apache Cayenne is ripe for graduation. I think the
original intent to graduate as an Apache Top Level Project (TLP) is
still the best thing to do.

Thoughts on how do we proceed with graduation?

Andrus