From Andrew <redmu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: too many open files
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2014 15:59:20 GMT
Tyler,

I’ll see if I can reproduce this on a local instance, but just in case, the error was basically—instead
of storing the session in my connection factory, I stored a cluster and called “connect”
each time I requested a Session.  I had defined a max/min number of connections for the connection
itself, maxing out at 128 local/remote.  I’m not sure if a Session results in a new file
handle on the server side, but I saw the same issue (hundreds of thousands of sockets opened
on the server).

The cluster was also using hsha; most of the other settings were default in 2.0.7.

Andrew