From Javier Canillas <javier.canil...@gmail.com>
Subject Cassandra Driver Configurer
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 23:36:47 GMT
Hey guys,

I have following Cassandra since its preliminar 0,6.X versions and develop
against it from different platforms like .NET, Java and Scala.

I found it very difficult to properly configure my cassandra driver for the
client application since there is no straight way to change a value without
releasing a new version since it lacks the support for an external
configuration file (That was the only flaw I found).

Well, instead of making only a critiscm, I publish on
https://github.com/javiercanillas/cassandra-driver-configurer my own
configurer for datastax cassandra driver. It relies only on TypeSafe.Config
structure.

Feel free to take a look and use it. Any comments are welcome.

PD: I will try to push it into Maven Central if you really find it useful.

Cheers,

Javier.