From graham sanderson <gra...@vast.com>
Subject Re: Strange slow schema agreement on 2.0.9 ... anyone seen this?
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 21:37:17 GMT
Ok thanks - I guess I can at least enable the debug logging added for that issue to see if
it is deliberately choosing not to pull the schema… no repro case, but it may happen again!

On Aug 8, 2014, at 4:21 PM, Robert Coli <rcoli@eventbrite.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 1:45 PM, graham sanderson <graham@vast.com> wrote:
> We have some data that is partitioned in tables created periodically (once a day). This
morning, this automated process timed out because the schema did not reach agreement quickly
enough after we created a new empty table.