From Akshay Ballarpure <akshay.ballarp...@tcs.com>
Subject Loading Binary files in Cassandra DB
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 09:05:27 GMT
Hello Team,
I am going to use Cassandra DB in our existing project as its suiting my
requirement.
I have binary files generated from our application every one minutes and
have to store them in DB.
I have a table which is having 100+ column on which customer is going to
use only 10 column for searching data.
I would like to know if there are any loader supported for loading binary
files into DB or please guide me how to write it

Thanks & Regards
Akshay Ghanshyam Ballarpure
Tata Consultancy Services
Cell:- 9985084075