From Paulo Ricardo Motta Gomes <paulo.mo...@chaordicsystems.com>
Subject Re: nodetool repair -snapshot option?
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2014 01:37:56 GMT
If you find it useful, I created a tool where you input the node IP,
keyspace, column family, and optionally the number of partitions (default:
32K), and it outputs the list of subranges for that node, CF, partition
size: https://github.com/pauloricardomg/cassandra-list-subranges

So you can basically iterate over the output of that and do subrange repair
for each node and cf, maybe in parallel. :)

--
*Paulo Motta*

Chaordic | *Platform*
*www.chaordic.com.br <http://www.chaordic.com.br/>*