From Rameez Thonnakkal <ssram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable vnode
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:58:14 GMT
Thanks Mark.
the procedure you shared is useful. I think I have missed the nodetool
rebuild command.
I am trying it out in a non-prod environment.

The num_tokens is set to 1 and initial_token is set to different values
(mine is a 6 node cluster with 3 in each datacenter).
Tried a rolling restart of the cluster. That didn't help.
Tried a cold restart of the cluster. That also didn't work.

I will try the nodetool rebuild and see whether any change.

Thanks,
rameez