From Phil Luckhurst <phil.luckhu...@powerassure.com>
Subject Re: RPC timeout paging secondary index query results
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:32:11 GMT
Ken Hancock wrote
> You didn't post any timings, only when it started failing so it's unclear
> whether performance is dropping off or scaling in some sort of linear or
> non-linear fashion. Second the recommendation to do some traces which
> should be much more telling.

I'm afraid I've not yet had time to pursue this any further. I take your
point about the traces but the fact performance drops off so quickly to the
point where we can't complete any queries means that in this case secondary
indexes as they stand are not going to work for us so we are going to have
to rework our data model to avoid them.