From "Jack Krupansky" <j...@basetechnology.com>
Subject Re: Write Inconsistency to update a row
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 19:58:40 GMT
You said that the updates do show up eventually – how long does it take?

-- Jack Krupansky

From: Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira
Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2014 1:30 PM
To: user@cassandra.apache.org
Subject: Re: Write Inconsistency to update a row

  Are you sure all the nodes are working at that time?

Yes. They are working.

  I would suggest increasing the replication factor (for example 3) and use CL=ALL or QUORUM
to find out what is going wrong.

I did! I still have the same problem.

  This seems like a hinted handoff issue but since you use CL = ONE it should happen.
  Are you sure all the nodes are working at that time? You could use nodetool status to check
that.
  I would suggest increasing the replication factor (for example 3) and use CL=ALL or QUORUM
to find out what is going wrong.

  Regards,
  Panagiotis

  On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 5:11 PM, Sávio S. Teles de Oliveira <savio.teles@cuia.com.br>