From Arup Chakrabarti <a...@pagerduty.com>
Subject Re: High latency on 5 node Cassandra Cluster
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 19:34:34 GMT
Yes, I meant RF: 2,2,1. We have the following in our network topo config:

# cass08: us-west-1c

private.ip=DC-A:1

public.ip=DC-A:1

# cass09: us-west-1b

private.ip=DC-A:2

public.ip=DC-A:2

# cass10: Linode-Fremont-CA

public.ip=DC-C:1

# cass11: us-west-2c

private.ip=DC-B:1

public.ip=DC-B:1

# cass12: us-west-2b

private.ip=DC-B:2

public.ip=DC-B:2

We're figuring out the upgrade right now. In general, what is the expected
upgrade time per node for ~50GB (on each node)?

Thanks

arup