From Peter Lin <wool...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nectar client - New Cassandra Client for .Net
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2014 12:25:09 GMT
There's nothing preventing support for native protocol going forward. It
was easier to go with thrift and I happen to like thirft. Native protocol
is still relatively new, so I'm taking a wait and see approach.Is the
native protocol specification and drivers still in DataStax's git?

If it's going to be the "standard" protocol, then it really should be in
apache's repo. That's my bias opinion.