From Frederick Haebin Na <haebin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paxos table gets larger when using 'IF NOT EXISTS'
Date Tue, 03 Jun 2014 02:20:41 GMT
Sorry, I found out what are in the system.paxos.

select * from system.paxos limit 1;

| row_key | cf_id | in_porgress_ballot | most_recent_commit |
most_recent_commit_at | proposal | proposal_ballot |

I will investigate more on why it is growing continuously.
If anyone have an idea why it is like this, please, share your experiences.

Thank you.

Haebin