From Robert Coli <rc...@eventbrite.com>
Subject Re: Number of rows under one partition key
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 19:48:48 GMT
On Wed, Jun 4, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Chris Burroughs <chris.burroughs@gmail.com>
wrote:

> https://engineering.eventbrite.com/what-version-of-cassandra-should-i-run/
>
> Although by the simplistic version count hueirstic the sheer quantity of
> releases in the 2.0.x line would now satisfy the constraint.

Yes, I was specific about the 2.0 line instead of pasting that post because
2.0 has shown itself to be slightly worse than the average major release.

To answer Paulo's question, it is these serious-class bugs in 2.0 line. I
have yet to hear of a point release of 2.0.x which does not contain bugs I
consider prohibitive for production use, though I have high hopes for 2.0.9.

=Rob