From William Oberman <ober...@civicscience.com>
Subject Re: VPC AWS
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 13:06:59 GMT
I don't think traffic will flow between "classic" ec2 and vpc directly.
There is some kind of gateway bridge instance that sits between, acting as
a NAT.   I would think that would cause new challenges for:
-transitions
-clients

Sorry this response isn't heavy on content!  I'm curious how this thread
goes...

Will

--
Will Oberman