From Maciej Miklas <mac.mik...@gmail.com>
Subject Cyclop - CQL web based editor has been released!
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 05:41:19 GMT
Hi everybody,

I am aware that this mailing list is meant for Cassandra users, but I’ve developed something
that is strictly related to Cassandra, so I tough that it might be interesting for some of
you.
I’ve already sent one email several months ago, but since then a lot of things has changed!

Cyclop is web based CQL editor - you can deploy it in web container and use it’s web interface
to execute CQL queries or to import/export data.
There is also live deployment, so you can try it out immediately. Of course the whole thing
is open source.

Hier is the project link containing all details: https://github.com/maciejmiklas/cyclop

Regards,
Maciej