From Chris Lohfink <clohf...@blackbirdit.com>
Subject Re: What % of cassandra developers are employed by Datastax?
Date Fri, 16 May 2014 16:14:49 GMT
There does seem to be some effort trying to encourage others - DataStax had some talks explaining
how to contribute.  This year there is even a extra bootcamp
http://learn.datastax.com/CassandraSummitBootcampApplication.html

On May 16, 2014, at 9:47 AM, Peter Lin <woolfel@gmail.com> wrote:

> perhaps the committers should invite other developers that have shown an interest in
contributing to Cassandra.

> the rate of adding new non-Datastax committers "appears" to be low the last 2 years.
I have no data to support it, it's just a feeling based personal observations the last 3 years.