From Aaron Morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Datacenter understanding question
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 08:40:23 GMT
Depends on how you have setup the replication.

If you are using SimpleStrategy with RF 1, then there will be a single copy of each row in
the cluster.

If you are using the NetworkTopologyStrategy with RF 1 in each DC then there will be two copies
of each row in the cluster. One in each DC.

Hope that helps.
Aaron

Aaron Morton
New Zealand