To: user@cassandra.apache.org
From: Michael Shuler
Sent by: Michael Shuler
Date: 04/08/2014 11:19AM
Subject: Re: Opscenter usage in Development server

On 04/07/2014 11:59 PM, Hari Rajendhran wrote:
> I need a clarification on Opscenter community version usage for
> Testing,Development and Production servers.Whether community version can
> be used without any license
> for Production servers ??

When you are using it with a subscription to DSE, there are additional
features exposed. There are no licensing limitations with using
OpsCenter with Apache Cassandra for production, but you'll just be
missing some features.
http://www.datastax.com/what-we-offer/products-services/datastax-opscenter/compare

--
Kind regards,