If I were you, I would make sure all nodes were the same. The 32 / 64 thing might not be an issue, but you probably don't want that on a production cluster. What would help is if your pasted the output of all nodes for these commands:

1) echo $JAVA_HOME
2) echo $PATH
3) which java
4) java -version
5) whoami
6) ps aux | grep cassandra

And if you could answer these questions:

1) how do you start Cassandra on the first 3 nodes?

2) how do you start it on the 4th node?

3) how did you start opscenter?

I'm also a bit confused as to what your current problem is. Are you having trouble installing the opscener agents from the opscener ui?

Sent from Mailbox for iPhone