Hello,

I am building a write client in java to insert records into  Cassandra 2.0.5.  I am using the Datastax java driver.

Problem : The datamodel is dynamic. By dynamic, I mean that the number of columns and the datatype of columns will be given as an input by the user.  It has only 1 keyspace and 1 column family.

For inserting records bound statements seems the way to go.  But the bind() function accepts only a sequence of Objects  ( column values) .
How do I bind the values when the number and datatype of columns is given as input? Any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,
Varsha