From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading Cassandra
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 21:03:47 GMT
Thanks for this confirmation Tyler.

Would you guys consider this way of upgrading as a "best practice" to
achieve a safe major release upgrade in the cloud (where you can easily add
clusters and remove old ones) ?

I am seriously thinking about giving it a try for our upcoming 1.2 to 2.0
migration and see how things behave.

See you around,

Alain