From Alain RODRIGUEZ <arodr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Upgrading Cassandra
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 09:39:21 GMT
Hi, thanks for this information Rob.

Yet, can't we rebuild a new DC with the current C* version, upgrade it to
the new major once it is fully part of the C* cluster, and then switch all
the clients to the new DC once we are sure everything is ok and shut down
the old one ?

I mean, on a multiDC setup, while upgrading, there must be a moment that 2
DCs haven't the same major version, this is probably supported.

With this process, won't I get rid of potential issue ?

Alain