From Chris Lohfink <clohf...@blackbirdit.com>
Subject Re: Connect Cassandra rings in datacenter and ec2
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 01:38:43 GMT
Cassandra will require a different address per node though or at least 1 unique internal for
same DC and 1 unique external for other DCs.  You could look into http://aws.amazon.com/vpc/
or some other vpn solution.

---
Chris Lohfink

On Apr 29, 2014, at 6:56 PM, Trung Tran <trung@brightcloud.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We're planning to deploy 3 cassandra rings, one in our datacenter (with more node/power)
and two others in EC2. We don't have enough public IP to assign for each individual node in
our data center, so i wonder how could we connect the cluster together?