From Dennis Schwan <dennis.sch...@1und1.de>
Subject Re: Point in Time Recovery
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 14:46:18 GMT
Hi Rob,

I know it has been a while but we managed to perform a point-in-time recovery.
I am not really sure what the problem was but I guess it has to do with not reading exactly
(use GMT and not local time zone, copying archivelogs to the wrong place, etc.).

So everything should work as described but I think there should be a little more automation
in it.

Thanks all,
Dennis