From Batranut Bogdan <>
Subject Re: Old tables still exist
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 22:25:05 GMT
Well this is not good at all...

During the development of our entire system we generated huge tables (GB or TB) then had to
drop them since we changed the definition. This takes up space. There is a constant write
on the system so we want to optimize our cluster. Basicaly not expanding untill the real need
is there.

Thanks for the answer.