I've been seeing commit logs grow much much larger than the actual data under 2.0.5, even after flushing and draining a node. Especially so on the node doing bulk data loads.  I've been doing intermittent drain/shutdown/delete commit logs to keep things in check.

I suspect a either a bug, or a non intuitive timing related to the lifetime of these files is not what I expect. (What is the log if of keeping these files after a drain anyway?)

Sent from iPhone