From "Han,Meng" <meng...@ufl.edu>
Subject How to extract information from commit log?
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 18:25:11 GMT
Hi Cassandra hackers!

I have a question regarding extracting useful information from commit
log.

Since its a binary log, how should I extract information such as
timestamp, values from it? Does anyone know any binary log reader that I
can use directly to read commit log?
If there is no such reader, could someone give me some advice hwo I can
wrote such a reader?

Particularly, I want to know the order that write operations happens at
each replica(cassandra server node) along with their timestamps, Does
anyone know other methods how I can get this information without
instrumenting Cassandra code?

Any help is appreciated!

Cheers,
Meng